If you don’t know Tai Lopez then you haven’t been on YouTube in the past few years. Tai is the guy with the Lamborghini in his garage full of books. Tai has an online course program for entrepreneurs or anyone who wants to up their game in health, wealth, love and happiness called “The 67 Steps“. He first created it to train his CEOs for his business investments and then turned it into a source for everyone!
Below is the video Tai created that convinced me to sign up for the 67 steps. Watch it for your self and then decide if the course is right to help you with your business and personal happiness.
If you do decide to sign up for Tai’s 67 Steps Course this is what you will get (as of the time of this post, check for updates):
- FREE 60 day 100% no questions asked money-back guarantee
- Access to the 67 steps online course which is intended to be spread out over 67 days of instructional videos (to build your new mindset)
- Book-Of-The-Day Premium: video and audio summaries, plus Tai’s personal library of premium book summaries not available anywhere to the public.
- Super Bonus Content: immediate access to the one-time bonus material including: Investment Secrets; Speed Reading Wizardry; Access to the Private Facebook Social Networking Group; and Tai’s App List.
- VIP Membership to Tai’s Exclusive Twice-A-Month Live Coaching Calls: get direct access to Tai to get my questions answered.
- Video Archive Vault: get immediate access to over 100 hours of videos Tai recorded specifically for the Twice-a-Month Coaching Calls where he reveals the key secrets found in the 150 most important books on achieving The Good Life.
As you can probably tell this is a great deal for only $67 >> CLICK HERE for the 67 steps
Since I have bought the course I wanted to also give you some tips. After watching the video above I knew I wanted to try the course. When I went to buy the course Tai offers you some additional programs at a significant discount to their typical price. I didn’t select any of these so it is up to you if you want them, but don’t let that scare you from buying the course. Also – Tai’s VIP membership and video vault that comes with the 67 steps is an additional program that you get to try for 14 days and then if you decide to continue with the VIP program and monthly calls with Tai you are charged $69.99 each month. I wasn’t too thrilled about this as I didn’t know that was part of it so that is why I want you to know that you can immediately cancel that VIP membership and avoid paying anything additional if you do so within the first 14 days. I did it right away and still had access to the content for my 14 days. So NET – you can get the 67 steps course plus a bunch of added material for just one low investment. You just have to turn down a few “upsells” along the way.
In going through the course I have found Tai to be an impressively smart guy who delivers a lot of valuable information. He is a bit long winded (as you may know from his YouTube videos) but he knows his stuff and really helped me change my entrepreneurial mind set.
Tai Lopez’s 67 Steps is definitely a course I can recommend here.
=> Pat from Entrepreneur-Videos.com
Here’s Tai’s cool banner: